Lots of people associate hair loss with aging, work stress as well as old age health problems. Nevertheless, you will likely be shocked to realize that loss of hair is actually a frequent issue in teenage girls as well.
A great deal of variables literally bring about this specific problem. Regardless of what the cause, loss of hair is simply something which may destroy any person’s self-esteem, particularly if it is a teenage girl.
Teenage girls are pretty distinct with regards to their looks as well as appearance. Nobody wants hair loss, balding or even thinning of hair. In case your teenage girl too struggles with loss of hair, it should ring an alert concerning a number of further health issue.
11 Causes Behind Hair Loss In Teenage Girls
The best approach to deal with a problem is actually to figure out its root cause in the first place. Understanding these particular sources of hair loss in teenagers are going to aid you address the issue at hand much better.
Listed below are the root causes behind loss of hair in your teenage girl:
1. Deficiency or lack of vital vitamins such as vitamin B1, B2, C, as well as iron lead to hair loss.
2. Your teenage girl may encounter a great deal of hormonal changes throughout puberty. This is among the usual reasons of hair loss in teenage girls.
3. Illness or even prolonged illness may result in loss of hair in your teenage girl.
4. Medical problems such as diabetes mellitus and thyroid may disrupt the natural hair development cycle and then lead toward hair loss as well.
5. Prescribed drugs which are proposed to conquer other issues in your teen, such as acne, pimples as well as thyroid, to name a few, may be one of the most prevalent reasons for loss of hair.
6. Birth control pills have also been discovered for being among the factors responsible for loss of hair in teenage girls.
7. Alopecia areata, a sort of skin health problem, may impact and lead to hair loss either on head or various other area of the body.
8. Poor eating behaviors such as junk or fast food, off-balance meals timings and even eating problems such as bulimia as well as anorexia are identified as being behind loss of hair in teenage girls.
9. Hair health and wellness is specifically determined by the quality of food items in which teenage girls consume. Crash diets are actually often identified to result in hair loss.
10. Poor food routines lead to shortage of macro nutrition in our body system and for this reason lead to loss of hair.
11. Unconscious hair pulling is likewise identified as being a frequent factor for loss of hair in teenage girls. This may be of 2 different forms. First is the type in which extreme hair styling as well as application of dangerous styling materials leads into loss of hair. The other is a mental problem in which your teenage girl are going to pluck or perhaps pull her hair, leaving behind hairless spots.
How to Prevent and Cure Hair Loss In Teenage Girls
8 Proven Ways To Prevent And Cure Hair Loss In Teenage Girls
It is really important to deal with loss of hair in teenage girls. Stick to these proven solutions to manage your teenage girl’s hair loss situation at the earliest:
1. Have rigorous good treatment regarding your teenage girl’s hair. Hair is as essential as every other body part. Educate your teenage girl to oil her hair routinely. Oiling is among the most effective means of getting one’s hair stronger.
2. Get your teenage girl consume protein-rich food items. Our hair is actually made of protein named keratin. Make sure she consumes a protein-rich diet regimen that has lentils, green veggies, eggs as well as yogurt and milk. Excellent eating practices could turn around the damages as well as prove helpful with regard to existing hair.
3. Explain your teenage girl the significance of possessing naturally beautiful hair. Excessive styling may turn out as being extremely hazardous. Regulate her from employing hair styling materials such as gels, heating tongs as well as curls.
4. You should detail your teenage girl just how styling damp hair could prove harmful. Excessive teasing may likewise turn out harmful for hair.
5. Instill reliable food routines in your teenage girl. Make sure that she integrates great deal of vitamin-rich food items as well as fruits in her diet. She needs to take in lot of water on a daily basis. Frequent working out, yoga, meditation as well as appropriate sleeping may additionally aid manage loss of hair in your teenage girl. Try to keep her out from fad diet at all costs.
6. In case your teenage girl experiences alopecia areata, ensure she goes to an appropriate medical professional as well as have her problem cured at the earliest.
7. In case prescribed drugs lead toward loss of hair in your teenage girl, talk to the concerned medical professional and change medications when suggested. In many cases, this loss of hair quits right after the recommended quantity of dosage is taken in.
8. In case your teenager enjoys unconscious plucking of hair, she needs to be checked with a mental health medical professional or a behavioral therapist in order to manage as well as minimize the occurrence.
These were a number of the possible causes and treatments for hair loss in teenage girls.
Hair Loss – KidsHealth
Latest posts by Mike Handler (see all)
- Hair Loss Story: Julia Survives Her Severe Hair Loss - June 3, 2017
- Variety of Hair Loss Treatments (Drugs) for Men - May 21, 2017
- Vitamin Supplements for Natural Hair Loss Treatment - May 19, 2017
Get Updates and Discounts
Get updates and special DISCOUNTS. Simply enter your email below.
Please check your email to confirm your subscription.
Something went wrong.